Achieve low and slow perfection at home.
Try our brisket recipe with a simple salt and pepper rub cooked low and slow to melt-in-your-mouth perfection.
PREP TIME: 20 mins COOK TIME: 10+ hrs
salt and pepper
1. Bring brisket out and let it get to room temperature.
2. Season generously with a good salt preferably kosher salt (for the size of the grain) and pepper.
3. Cook at approximately 150°C for 6 hours.
4. Wrap the thinner side with foil for a further 4-6 hours.
5. Rest for 30mins to an hour before slicing.