A simple and delicious parmigiana with Torello Rose Veal as the hero.
An easy mid-week meal sorted with our take on a veal parmigiana made with Torello Rose Veal. Save even more time by picking up our crumbed schnitzel at our butcher – all ready to be fried.
A category-defining product within the Australian meat industry, Torello Rose Veal exemplifies quality, consistency and flavour. Find out more about Torello Rose Veal here.
PREP TIME: 10 mins COOK TIME: 30 mins SERVES: 4
4 Torello Rose Veal Schnitzel
2 eggs, lightly beaten
oil for frying
Kurobuta ham, sliced
provolone cheese, sliced
basil leaves, torn
salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 200°C.
2. Dip each piece of Torello Rose Veal in flour, followed by egg wash, and finish with bread crumbs.
3. Fry in oil until bread crumbs are golden. Rest on absorbent paper towel.
4. Layer Veal into a baking dish. Top with sliced Kurobuta ham. Pour the passata sauce evenly over the top and sprinkle with provolone cheese.
5. Place in the oven and bake uncovered for 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
6. Top with basil leaves to serve.