Just what your Christmas table needs.
With our free range ham and housemade ham glaze, you'll create the perfect centrepiece for your Christmas feast.
PREP TIME: 20 mins COOK TIME: 30 mins plus resting time SERVES: dependent on size of ham
1 cup of cloves
our housemade ham glaze
1. Place the ham glaze into a bowl and stir.
2. Use a small sharp knife and carefully remove the skin from the ham, making sure that the fat remains on the meat.
3. Save the skin to cover the ham surface until you are ready to start glazing.
4. Discard the skin.
5. Use a sharp knife to score the fat in a criss-cross (diamond) pattern and stud the centre of each diamond with a clove.
6. Place the ham in a baking tray and pour over the glaze. Add a little water to cover the base of the pan.
7. Cook for approximately 1 hour. Baste every 12 minutes.
8. Rest for 15 minutes before slicing. This ham will be perfect hot or cold.