A simple solution for your festive feast.
Grab a hand-tied rolled turkey breast with fig, apple & pistachio stuffing at Vic's Meat Market for a fuss-free Christmas feast.
PREP TIME: 10 mins COOK TIME: 1.5 hours SERVES: 4-6
rolled turkey breast with fig, apple & pistachio stuffing
salt and pepper
300ml white wine
1. Preheat your oven to 180°C.
2. Rub the butter, oil, salt and pepper over the breast.
3. Place in a heavy roasting pan on an elevated tray to allow air flow and add the white wine.
4. Reduce the oven temperature to 160°C.
5. Roast for 1.5 hours or until the internal temperature reaches 65°C and the skin is golden brown.
6. Before carving, let it rest for at least 20 minutes.