Perfectly sticky slow cooked pork ribs for every occasion.
Impress your guests with low and slow pork ribs that are perfectly sticky and succulent. Serve with coleslaw and pickles.
PREP TIME: 15 mins COOK TIME: 3 hours SERVES: 4
2 sides of pork ribs
150ml BBQ sauce
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
2 tablespoons salt
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 tablespoon onion powder
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon paprika
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon white pepper
1 tablespoon cumin
1. Combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix until well combined.
2. Place the dry rub on both sides of the ribs and rub it in.
3. Wrap the ribs in some heavy-duty tin foil and place the wrapped ribs on baking paper in an oven tray.
4. Cook for 2.5 hours in a pre-heated oven at 140°C
5. Pull them out and open the tin foil completely.
6. At this point brush Baby Ray’s Hickory Brown Sugar BBQ sauce on them, turn the oven up to 180°C and put the ribs back in the oven with the tin foil open.
7. After a further half hour, the ribs should be sticky and falling off the bone.